Eaker Epidemiology Enterprises, LLC has conducted research on breast and cervical cancer screening, Alzheimer's disease and medical care utilization, psychosocial risk factors for heart disease, atrial fibrillation and total mortality, and the effect of HRT on the risk of coronary heart disease in women.
Research has included collaboration with a number of universities and medical centers, such as Boston University, the Framingham Heart Study, and the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Completed and ongoing projects at Eaker Epidemiology Enterprises, LLC:
- Talk To Your Pro website:
- Nursing home questionnaire, 2008
- Phase I and Phase II Small Business Innovation Grants from the National
Institutes of Health, National Institute on Aging:
- Testing an Interactive Website for Hormone Replacement - 3/2004 to 2/2007 (in collaboration with the Medical College of Wisconsin)
- Enhancing Patient-Provider Medical Decisions: A Website - 9/2002 to 2/2003
- National Institutes of Health, National Heart Lung and Blood Institute:
- Framingham Offspring Study: Psychosocial Risk Factors for Coronary Heart Disease, Atrial Fibrillation and Death, 4/2001 to 3/2003 (in collaboration with Boston University and the Framingham Heart Study)
- The National Alzheimer's Association and the Helen Bader Foundation, Inc.:
- Alzheimer's disease/dementia and health care utilization
- Predictors of nursing home admission or death in individuals with Alzheimer's disease
- The Wisconsin Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Project 1992 to 2001:
- Women's Health Alliance Intervention Study (in collaboration with the Wisconsin State Health Department and the National Cancer Institute)
The TalkToYourDoc and TalkToYourPro names and logos are trademarks of Eaker Epidemiology Enterprises, LLC.
Copyright © 2005-2009 TalkToYourDoc • Site Design by Turtle Island Web Design